Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Fry-IT Ltd trading as risr/.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. risr/ team members and their families are not eligible to enter the draw.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. To be entered into the prize draw you must complete the form between 16:00 on 30 October - 05:00 GMT on 1 November 2022.
8. For every unique visitor to the risr.global website during that period we will donate the cost of one tree to the Trees for Lurë reforestation project, up to a maximum value of £1,000.
9. The prize is £500 of flightgift vouchers.
10. The use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. The winner will be notified on or after 1 November 2022 via the email provided in the submission.
14. risr/ will attempt to contact the winner by email twice.
15. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they forfeit their right to the prize, and risr/ reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.